The Assignors have announced the dates for the annual College Softball Umpires Association meetings. They recommend that you register now, get it done, and then it will not conflict with budgets you have set aside for holiday parties and gifts.
The Registration Form is on this Locker Room in the left panel under the CCSUA Forms heading.
Attire is polo shirt and “docker”-type pants, shorts. Close-toe type shoes should be worn. As always, the companies who sell umpire gear and uniforms will attend both meetings. Lunch is provided at both meetings.
There are 2 meetings – please attend one of them. The same information will be discussed in each.
January 11, 2015 @ Pasadena City College – Room CC (same location as last year)
- 8am Check-in…..9am Training Meeting will start for all umpires (John Bennett & Vince Price)
- D1/D2 Conference meetings (Big West & West Coast) (CCAA & Pac-West) will be held during a working lunch.
- Be prepared to purchase a parking permit in the kiosk parking lot ($2)
January 18, 2015 @ (Hayward Senior Center) (same location as last year)
- 9am -10:30am D1/D2 Conference meetings (Big West & West Coast) (CCAA & Pac-West) If you are on these rosters, you will receive meeting handouts and information the week before
- 1am Lunch is served
- 11:30am Training Meeting will start for all umpires (Vince Price & John Bennett)
- 3:30pm Meeting ends
UMPIRES IN HAWAII
The date of your annual college meeting will be held in conjunction with the Big West meeting at 6pm on Wed, February 4.
Please RSVP to Terry Ching that you will attend that meeting,.email@example.com
Clinicians this year are Tony Cooper & Dave Long. Please dress appropriately for a meeting (Attire is polo shirt and “docker”-type pants, shorts. Close-toe type shoes should be worn)
Bring your NCAA Rule Book & Mechanics Manual